RCU Forums - View Single Post - Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos
Old 04-29-2013, 07:59 AM
islandflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

I have said it before: I wish we had a recording of this conversation. Unfortunately, That will not happen.
"wahoo", you were not in the phone conversation, so you might as well stay out of it now too.
Please read my transcript:
- Me: To simplify getting your address, did yo buy the plane directly from us, so I can find you info in our records?
- Him: No, it is an Indy RC plane.

F4u5: BME Aircraft has not taken over ISC or Indy RC.. You repeating 20 more time will not make it true.

No spin here. I have always supported BME Aircraft customers, and it has nothing to do with purchasing planes from me. We support BME Aircraft, and PAU, that's it! In reality, even the support of the BME Aircraft customers was a very generous geture: indeed, the BME Aircraft company was a Canadian company; I created PAU, and purchased the designs and left over inventory from BME Aircraft. I had no contractual legal, or moral obligation to honor their warranties and customer service, but I did. I purposely kept the BME Aircraft in the PAU web site so that BME Aircraft customers knew where to go for service.
If indeed, ISC and BME Aircraft was one and the same, would this breaking news really have to wait 7 years to come out of your well of secretly kept knowledge, and no one else has that precious information? That would have been secret more closely guarded than the Special Forces attack on Bin Laden! And should such dreamland fabrication justify insulting me on the phone? That is ridiculous!
The fact two models have the same dimensions is really not surprising: how many 35% Extras 105" are on the market today? Are all from the same company? Should all these companies support each others' designs?

I have no need to spin anything, but I will not stand by and let any one spit out insults on the phone, followed by twisted fallacious statements on a public forum. Who is really spinning here!