RCU Forums - View Single Post - Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos
Old 04-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

ORIGINAL: init4fun

ORIGINAL: Flyfalcons

Herve would know if ISC was BME or PAU. He said it isn't. Your wishing it to be so, doesn't make it so. Honestly Jeff, I wouldn't want to do business with you either. Maybe a quick attitude check on your part would have helped, but since you're the type to throw a temper tantrum, it's probably best that things worked out the way they did.

Yep , That's one way to look at it , , especially when your flyin a ''www.flypau.com'' signature in every post ya make !

Why is it that when someone has a complaint against a company , ANY company , it's always the most ardent fans of that company attacking the unhappy customer rather than discussing the customer's actual complaint ? In this thread , I've seen the pro PAU side throw more personal insults than I've ever seen outside of a ''HobbyKing sucks'' thread ! The poster ''astrohog has called folks everything from morons to idiots with a few reading comprehension jabs thrown in for good measure . And now you start in with your mean little ''attitude check'' and ''temper tantrum'' insults ? I will not stoop to the level of calling you and astro trolls , but I WILL call your posts troll posts in that they have long ago stopped being about PAU or the OP's dealings with them , and all about attacking the OP himself .

You should be ashamed of yourselves to be posting such crap , and remember , EVERYONE gets a raw deal every once in a while , and the determination of whether it actually WAS a raw deal or not should never hinge solely upon the popularity level of the company involved !

I just don't believe a guy flying a fly PAU banner could EVER be anything close to impartial . Now , before someone suggests I go flying myself , I'm on my way out the door to go do just that right now .....

The facts have already been hashed out. Sorry you don't like them. I don't sit on the sidelines when people are throwing untrue statements around in an attempt to damage someone's business. That's just not how I roll. Deal with it.