RCU Forums - View Single Post - What are your goals? How long do you think it will take for you to make them happen?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:05 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: What are your goals? How long do you think it will take for you to make them happen?

ORIGINAL: Dirty_Vinylpusher

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Lamborghini by the age of 45. Not fussy which one or how old, but it's got to have a V12 and be in good working order.
So your goal is to own an impractical, fuel guzzling vehicle which will depreciate in value and can't be used to its full potential unless driven on a track?
Fair enough.

Exactly, as LB said, I can't really explore the full potential of my Type R, and I'm a decent driver, I just want a lamborghini, I want to be able to look out on my driveway at my lamborghini, be able to drive it and enjoy driving it, occasionally, so why care about fuel. It's the ultimate toy. I have many more spiritual goals, but this is definitely my main material one, I thought it would be more entertaining than sharing personal goals to which nobody else can relate. I want to scare old ladies in the high street with my V12, I want to write my name on the car pak with my rear tires for my kids, I want to take the missus cruising in the islands in a car that we both love (just remembered, it has to be a spyder, lol) being in, and being seen in.

I really want that lambo. The driver, and the poser in me both want it real bad. If that makes me sad, so be it.