RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:44 AM
Giant_Scale_Gasser
My Feedback: (84)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.

ORIGINAL: Propworn

The thing about forums they allow one person to post and claim some grievous wrong has been done to them without hearing from the other side. Some will use this advantage to whip those who are sympathetic to frenzy not unlike the villagers in Mel Brookes Young Frankenstein. For all we know the guy may have simply been trying to arrange some way to return the item to you and if you spoke to him in anything like your posts let me quote you here I can’t blame him for doing what he may have done “Screw that fella, you reach in my pocket and steal $350, prepare for the equal and opposite reaction to range from a simple dentist appointment to a full on pissing match where I'll spend 10 times the amount you stole from me, just to make your life a legal hell. My attorney loves, makes that LIVES to find unpaid parking tickets, unpaid child support, back taxes owed, deliqunet property taxes, past criminal background history that you may or may not have disclosed to your current employer, etc. .”

I'd like to hear the other side the story!!! What really went on when the guy tried to return the item!!!!!!

Dennis
Dennis...

There is no other side bud. There is only the truth with facts & documents.

And by the way, your quote which is simply taken out of context for your entertainment, I didn't threaten the customer bud, I gave YOU that analogy since you are so happy with people who screwed others. Birds of a feather you know...
And I stand by it, you try reaching in my pocket and taking $350 from me while looking in my eyes. Not some internet scam, I mean in person. You may roll over and curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumb if someone takes form you, I on the other hand will absolutely do something about it. If it requires being physical to prevent it, lets roll. If I have to hire an attorney to make your life miserable, no sweat I'll put him on retainer today.

If standing up for what it right or blasting you in the chops if you try and reach in my pocket and steal from me is unstable... Then buddy... I am the poster child for unstable.
Nothing is worse that a low life thief... nothing.