RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Ripped Off By A Fellow Hobbyist.

ORIGINAL: CastorTroy2150

Think it is fair to mention, that nobody yet knows WHAT is inside the package that is currently floating around in limbo. Sure the pacakge is coming back, is the product smashed up, or even a different product/engine all together? Lets be honest here, the only TROLLs are the guys giving Gasser garbage! Any grown person would have known how to handle the return of this product. Or, at the very least answered the calls,emails, and other communications attempted by the seller. One basic rule, when someone avoids you like the plague when your asking questions, they are likely aware they are effed up! Leave the guy alone, who are you to challange his business, his net worth in retail, or his business. I say take it too them Gasser, good to know there are still guys running business the way it was intended. I think you are 100% in the right, no matter if it is 1,000.00 or .01! Stealing from you is stealing from you,your hard work, your family, and their livelyhood! He stated he started from nothing to take care of his family, legal action only from Gasser is a blessing when considering any real, GROWN MAN is furious when someone takes/steals from his family and hard work! Good luck!
Giving Gassy grief because he may have been taken advantage of I don't think so just trying to understand how he plays the good guy card when he accuses the guy of being a thief without proof. It will be interesting like others have said to hear what he has to say when he receives the package. Will he man up and let everyone know if he was wrong and the engine was returned in the same condition it was sent. I am certain he would post if it was not.

Dennis