RCU Forums - View Single Post - Atomik Barbwire
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:00 AM
jetskier13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Atomik Barbwire

Hi, I'm new to this site..I just burned up my 3rd ESC today during my lunch break. first time was my fault and lazyness, connect the battery backward due to the battery universal plug, second time was about 2 weeks ago when my son was running it full tilt on glass condition, 3rde batteries, and all of a sudden it just die. I have to say.. We do beat on the boat cause it so fun and pretty much bulletproof maybe that's why I keep burning up the ESC, but their customer service is excellent, was replaced under warrenty, one is on the way as we speak. I don't think they can handle running 3 batteries back to back non stop and going full throttle on glass condition. in choppy condition is when they are most fun as you feathering the throttle more then just going all out they hop over wakes and roll like torpedo and also seems to handle better on right turns. Has anyone figure out how to make it not sub on right sharp turn? I've tried every possibility on the turn fin and don't seem to have any good results except slow down and make wide turns and that is starting to get old. I'm also looking at getting a Seaking 35A ESC when the warrenty runs out, or when they feel they are losing money for keep replacing my ESCs. are they defult value plug and play when use on the Barbwire or do they need to be reprogram?