RCU Forums - View Single Post - shootin talk
Thread: shootin talk
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:16 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: shootin talk

Thank you

If you are looking into an $800-range Remmy, then go no further than Wilson Combat. They make a great tactical model that is on par with their 1911's!

Had to send the light back in, momentary On worked great but it would not function on the continuous side of the switch. New one's due in today! My buddys store was out of 00 buck, so I got 100 1 oz slugs. Can't complain about free ammo! He will be stock piling more while I'm in the Caribbean next week, he says his goal is 300 rounds for a wedding gift :

Next step: Mesa Tactical barrel shroud/optics mount, and a flip-up holographic. Then time to buy my Rem. 700 MLR .338 and deck it out just the same, over-the-top but totally practical!

Btw, I had to 180 the sling and put all the rounds hanging off the shoulder stock, was a lot of weight on the front of the barrel and not much against my body, doing it like this makes it much more pointable and steady!

ORIGINAL: Blkft1

Pretty sweet! I've set up my Mossy with a Meprolight front sight and a "VERY SHORT" 12 LOP Hogue stock. Been eyeballin' a Remmy Serbu at a local shop [$800+$5 AOW fee] , not very practical but it'd be a blast to shoot [ no pun intended]!