RCU Forums - View Single Post - C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 12:19 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: C-ARF Ultra Flash build Thread + Video

You think a company like CARF make different shape wings...can't drink my morning coffee I'm smiling so much. This thread really has lost it!
In full scale aviation I have seen highly professional companies release a whole batch of faulty parts on more than one occasion. One of the faulty batch of parts that I saw meant that when the component failed (which it frequently did) the engine couldn't be started, so all of the aircrew were taught how to change this part, and spare parts and tools were carried on the aircraft at all times. If it can happen to a full scale aviation manufacturer, with all the QC and regulations that they are bound by, then I don't see why CARF can be considered immune from ever making a mistake.

It was unlikely to be the case and, as I stated in my previous post, the few problems that people are experiencing are probably due to setup and flying style, but it was possible which is why I asked the question. If Dave says that all the moulds are fine then that's my question answered.