RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 06-24-2013, 02:15 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: helicrazedout

ORIGINAL: rikybob

ORIGINAL: helicrazedout

I haven't seen Superman yet i will go this weekend. You guys just keep changing my dam mind If i had not asked i would probably still ignorantly get the V911, glad i asked thanks! Tomorrow i will give this shop a call i pray they have it in stock! Just confused over the receiver in the blade though as it says it requires your own transmitter. Since i have a Dx7 does that mean i have to stick a HUGE orange rx on the back or what? Also would i be right in saying that the flight times for the blade are only 4 minutes max with the stock batteries, that is a bit of a turn off compared to the v922.

@ingleburn, yeah what the hell is the dollar doing to our currencies[:@]....i mean i thought with all the quantitative easing by Mr. Bernanke, the billions of dollars being printed the dollar would plummet but no..instead it strengthens and we pay the price. I guess inflation does not exist. Strange times we are living in.

Jonathan
Hi again Jonathan!

Your DX7 will bind with the Blade MCP X BL with NO issues!

Crash kit needs: Feathering shafts/blade grips, new tail rod (either buy rod stock or ARF from H/H) and skids. If you are Ingleburn, just buy a couple of extra helis!

I frankly will only own things that I can bind (sorry Walkera) with my Spektrum radio. A the level of my hobby (goofin' around) I like being able to bind my 500, MCP X BL, Sailboat(s) and airboat(s) to ONE radio and HATE it that I've got a little collection of Spektrum 5's layin about! [:@]

There are signifantly better Tx's out there but for my likin' and pocket the 7 is ALL I need!

Enjoy!

b

PS Hate it that your currency is going crwazy!

Hi Brian thanks for the help! Great to know that my Dx7 is all i need. Hopefully i am not like Ingleburn no offence I was just watching some youtube videos of this heli and wow i cannot believe the power it has![X(] By the way thanks for nothing Brian, this is all your fault that i am even buying another helicopter i should of never watched your videos [:@] My only concern for this heli is that it is too much power to use indoors and that's kinda what i want an indoor copter. Still after seeing how this copter preforms i don't think i can say no

Jonathan

Don't thank me too soon.

In our casual atmosphere I forgot to ask fundamental questions that Mnennxth has queried!

Lets see your response!

b