RCU Forums - View Single Post - JMA SCULTHORPE - OCTOBER 5/6
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:10 AM
jetmodeller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JMA SCULTHORPE - OCTOBER 5/6

ORIGINAL: Dave Wilshere

I think maybe the people posting here should take over the JMA and get a reality check.
£40 a year membership...plus the tiny fees now added for events for you to have a day out. Go to your modelling rooms now and add up the cost of your ''toys'' You are living in some parallel world to the rest of us.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA the work people like Roger, Jamie and Dick put in to allow ungrateful soles like you to enjoy a days flying for less than just about any days activity I can think of. Why are you jet modelling with thousands of pounds of models and worried about fuel and entrance fees?? . You burn in a toy jet engine fuel costs that would drive you most of the way to these events (Darren you set fire to additional money using a smoke system in your jets for what???) Get real.

No wonder the UK hobby scene is in such a mess with fools like you involved....disgraceful, thoughtless posts

Dave Wilshere
JMA Chairman

I am offering an airfield at low cost and not asking the JMA for anything except that some people turn up to the event and have a good days flying,for that I get called a fool by the chairman and a whinger some of us have budgets to manage,we do not all earn thousands to spend on what ever we want, cheers at least I know where I stand.Keith