RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with RCG?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:47 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well from the beginning it looked pretty clear to me that some of the RCG sleepers have awakened to try and discredit this site. It struck me as odd that in so many years I never saw a thread like this until RC Universe got a face lift. Now all of a sudden here is a thread suggesting that the membership here should beat a hasty path over to a broken site.Well be my guest if you like haphazard moderation and a set of rules duJour on a site that is seruptitiosly run by a sponsor with a reputation in the hobby community for stiffing customers then by all means, go. This site just got better so I don't think the established membership is going to be moved to go elsewhere. -,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,As for electric planes, Wattflyer is part of this forum and there is plenty of information to be had there without the sniping and the know nothing misfits who feel compelled to post just to see themselves in print. There are half a dozen of the aformentioned who come to mind posting on every subject on RCG especially ones they know absolutely nothing about.-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Going Flying.

Last edited by topspin; 08-11-2013 at 08:50 AM.