RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is wrong with RCG?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 08:18 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey JP how ya'll doing? OK in your original post you asked "What is wrong with RCG" and I am going to try to answer exactly that and of course its only me and only just my opinion:

There are two things wrong with it

First I cannot stand looking at those silly cartoonish characture drawings of a transmitter with Eyeballs all the way down every listings page.

Second and the most important for me anyway is the fact that site it is obvious that electric is king in any form and any type of internal combustion is shoved to the back of the room. Virtually no sub forums while there are sub forum after sub forum for the electric folks. Its even hard to find the few IC forum down in the hole. Every forum where you go anywhere you will find a percentage of the evangelical electrical enthusiast that will not be happy until any IC is stomped out. You may laugh they are there.

Now it seems RCG has a higher percentage of these fellows so I have no desire to deal with them though I have four electrics in my fleet I also have a fleet of 56 plug and play IC aircraft and I even still fly controlline and we never completely went away.

So JP that is why I don,t frequent RCG and those are my reasons. I have did not slam anybody and its simply there is no common interest, zip, zero, nada for me.

John