RCU Forums - View Single Post - H9 Pulse XT Brotherhood
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 AM
fly24-7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerbc
I have the Pulse 125 XT and have been flying it for 3 yrs.. It is getting pretty beat up and I would like to replace it but they are discontinued...I really like the plane so I might buy the 60 size one.. I have thought about it anyway.. I would put an OS 75 AX on it I think... I have a OS 120 AX on my 125 Pulse and it is more than it needs ..I just love how the Pulse flys.. I had to move the gear forward about an inch because it was a little trippy , and my tail wheel broke almost rite away so I replaced it with a Sullivan ,I glued my tail on and put tail wires on to stiffen it up a bit but I never had the flutter that other's complained of but then I tend to fly slower than average... I dont see any brother hood numbers here .. Is this a club we are starting? If so I will take a number please...Or lets start a club if one hasen't been started... Can we do that ? I will start it off and keep track.... Ken Pulse brother # 1
The 60 is only slightly smaller than the 125 (3" on each wing). I think you'd find the 60 to be a good replacement. I had a OS75AX on my first 60 and it was a solid engine. That would be a good combo.