RCU Forums - View Single Post - 70+mph Savage Speed
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:35 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got banned because of hugely biased moderation staff at those forums, ..on SC you were the ring leader of the biased BS... and dont even pretend any differently....... Those forums were run with a huge double standard depending on who you were popular with and who you weren't.. On any other forum not under the SC pack influence it was you guys who got banned, not me ! I believe even you got suspended here back in day trying to come after me.... it is quite easy to target someone when you have full control of the moderation staff, and as you found not so easy to do that on these other forums that are not in your own private little club.....

FYI I inquired multiple times to become a paid sponsor on SC........ but you were in camp with ERC and wanted to run me the competition out of town ! At the end of the day it was all politics and nothing else...........me getting banned was your own childish vendetta against me and nothing else... I broke no more rules then anyone else there...

FYI I have no beef with Robin.....he's a very good guy.....he had nothing to do with the BS you guys put me thru !

Last edited by supertib; 08-19-2013 at 05:54 PM.