RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heli stuff and fellowship
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Mack66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay it has once again been a while since I've been here. Excuse is I've been busy playing!

got my Outrage Velocity working perfectly only then to have the engine fail on me. Engine is a Thunder Tiger RL-56H. Had a leaky fuel tank giving me problems. Replaced it, had to readjust mixture in extremely hot an humid weather. Engine overheated and self-destructed at a 10-foot hover. For someone who never practiced autos at the field, I sure have gotten good at it.

Got replacement engines on back order, so meanwhile will fly my Hirobo SDX (which I'm selling - must figure out how to offer it on this site).

By the way Sean was here on summer break and I had him flying my Sceadu (also for sale - see above). Sean hasn't forgotten a thing about flying helicopters! That Sceadu still flies great. I know JD really enjoyed his. JD you still have yours?

Greg and I have a small dilemma. We use Align 3G main blades, HD600NT. On offer at several mail order places, we have found Align blades that do not have the label "3G" on the blades but are advertised as 3G blades. PN for these are HD600N & HD600E. My question is, what is the difference among thes blades? Are they the same only mfg at different times?

Hope everything is going well with y'all.

JD hope all is well with your new digs!

Mack