RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:33 AM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeti USA
1) That's for Helicopter set up only, you need to set any aux. channel for your gyro Gain. We started using the Captron Cortex stabilization unit. All 3-axis are just simple Plug & Play
http://www.espritmodel.com/captron-b...em-cortex.aspx

2) Go to Butterfly mode and change G-Global to S-Individual flying modes, also make sure you assigned Control Inputs correctly. This way you can set + Delay -, individually for all the flying modes.

Zb/Jeti USA

Thanks Zb... After I posted my question I realized that I can assign the gyro gain channel to the flight mode switch (Sa) and adjust travel / gain per each mode... so that is Okay..

BUT for the delay in the butterfly mode I have done the exact as you have suggested and the + Delay - does not function... the elevator compensates as the flaps move down according to each flight mode, but when the flaps are moving to their final position the ailerons jump at normal speed. My expectation was that the delay in butterfly mode should slow down the elevator adjustment and the aileron adjustment to compensate for the slow moving flaps. can you verify with your transmitter on FW 2.20 to see if the delay in butterfly mode is functional as expected...

Thank you