RCU Forums - View Single Post - Report bugs with new vbulletin forum here
Old 11-21-2013, 07:24 AM
IBxAnders
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scar
Gentlemen,

Waaaaay back when this thread first appeared, there were a few of us who lament the loss of a very convenient feature - "New Posts" in "My Forums" mode.

You may find this unbelievable, but some of us have no interest in tanks, FPV, jets and many of the other forums. This was no problem in earlier times, we just went to "My Forums" and clicked the "New Posts" link. Only the new posts IN "MY FORUMS" came up.

I can still go to "Forums" and click the "New Posts" link, but the bulk of the new posts are of no interest to me. As a result, I spend much MUCH less time browsing the forums, weeding through pages of posts that don't interest me to find one that does. (Specifically, I look through the first page of new posts, find nothing of interest, and log out.)

If you want me to spend more time browsing your content, make it easy to find fresh posts in the forums I like.

Just sayin',
Dave Olson
Dave - I know it's not 100% what you're asking for - but have you seen the dropdown menu on top left NEW POSTS menu? You can target specific areas, like Jets, Cars, Heli, etc?