RCU Forums - View Single Post - Factories to You Inc. (Rich Yan)
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 09:32 PM
deckert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Factories to You Inc. (Rich Yan)

Before I expound, I have, and will provide upon request via direct e-mail, any info related to this post.
I purchased an SBach from Giant Model Products in Lathrop, Missouri. Delivery and vendor support was excellent. I then needed a replacement part but found I had to order the parts from Rich Yan @ Factories to You Inc. located in Calif. I contacted Rich Yan via e-mail and he assured me parts were in stock. I paid via PayPal and then things went south. The parts never arrived. I called several times and sent e-mails with nary an answer until one day. Yan said the parts were shipped but low & behold, Nope! Successive e-mails and a letter to the BBB resulted in the ordered part arriving. Unfortunately, it was the WRONG color part. It was the cowl. I again called/mailed Yan with no answers back. I then had to contact PayPal and file a complaint. Yan told PP he sent the part, which he did, but he also never told them he sent the wrong part. PP did refund my payment but it was a huge PITA to work through.

Point being, if you buy from Rich Yan @ Factories to You Inc., I seriously doubt you'll get any support from him. I know he'll never get another dime from me. Not because of the kit quality but because he's a low down scum sucking liar.

Dan