RCU Forums - View Single Post - ??'s Unfortunately selling Father in Laws Engines
Old 12-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Cbum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ??'s Unfortunately selling Father in Laws Engines

My father in Law passed away about 4 weeks ago and left a lot of engines to his daughters. I do not want to do anything inappropriate on this site so I am asking for any and all advice to help my wife sell the engines to cover costs of the estate until the house is sold. I have been through 1 of 2 bins filled with motors, some of them still new in the box and some appear new and some appear lightly used. The engines are all small ranging from .2cc to .99. The makes vary from OK Cub, DeLong, Royal Spitfire, K&B, Atwood, Super Hurricane, AE, McCoy, D&R, Forster, OS Max, GHQ NY, Mills, Irvine Engine, Elfin, AH Sweden, Rustler, MP Jet and the big engine is RCs 215 radial.

How can I sell these to help these girls out and not get taken advantage of?
Is there anyone out there who could help me place a proper price on the engines?
Which seller feature should I select?

There are 50 small engines that I have cataloged so far and it looks like 30-40 more in another bin.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to answer these questions and or helps them out.