View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:03 PM
pt19 flyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default free plans offer

hi
don't know if the offer of the plans still stands, just found this site
had bad expierence with gp extra 300 and have seen the 540 fly and would like to give it a try.

email [email protected] or [email protected] please try both sometimes get flaky results.

many thanks and happy flying

pt19 flyer
joe

Originally Posted by cmsrp
I have watched this thread since it started (and posted on it), and when the "Free" Extra plans proved to be incorrect, I questioned rikhye's motive on this thread as "free advertising". There is nothing wrong with Free Advertising, but by saying something is free with no intention to supply is inexcusable...
I sent rikhye 3 e-mails through his website since I first saw his site, asking if the 60/90 Extra plans were available seperately; I NEVER got a reply!! So when I saw the 46 size plans on Ebay, I bought them. Free or not, I have no problem spending money on something I want.
And, I had to Pay for them, this is the only way anyone is going to get them...

Then why not supply the 46 size plans for FREE, and sell the 60/90 size plans????????
I find it difficult to beleive the "60-90 that woudnt be possible to do by hand", and if the builder decides it is too difficult, the formers can be "Placed For Laser Or CNC Cutting" as they are on the 46 plans.
I agree there is alot of hard work gone into these plans, but remember rikhye , It was you who stated on a public domain "Extra 300 Edge 540 plans right here","I dont mind sharing the plans with people","please add your email address in your reply !".
"You should do the right thing and honor your original post of supplying the FREE plans" to all the people who have complied with your post!!!!!!!!!