Old 12-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=Airplanes400]
Originally Posted by RCKen
Originally Posted by Airplanes400
Ken,
Another bug with the new system is that when I go to my profile under "Site Content Contributions" to view my recent posts, I see that the "Top 10 Most Recent Posts" are only showing the top 10 from the old system. Obviously, the new system doesn't link to this feature.

I'm just wondering if this is on the "List of things to do" for the IT crew.

Hope this is helpful.
We've been running this message back and forth among everybody at RCU and IB and nobody seems to know exactly what you are referring to. Can you explain a bit more about where you are going to get this issue?? Or even better if possible, can you take a screenshot(s) of where you are when this happens?? We definitely want to get all of our issues fixed, but nobody here can figure out exactly what you are referring to.

Ken
Ken,
I click MY ACCOUNT at the top of the Home page, then I click; Click here when finished to see your public R/C Profile!
Then, I scroll down to Site Content Contributions
Under that heading is, View Recent Posts & Other Forum Details
When I click that, I get the attached picture that only shows posts and other details I made BEFORE the conversion. It seems my profile information and post details are stuck in the old RCU.
Since this is happening with me, I would think it is happening with many other people.
I have since logged out and back in many times since teh conversion. Even today.

I tried to insert a screenshot in my PM to you, but was unable to.

Here is the screenshot.

Ignore the two below.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RecentPostsProfile.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	1946601   Click image for larger version

Name:	RecentPostsProfile2.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	1946602   Click image for larger version

Name:	RecentPostsProfile3.JPG
Views:	27
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	1946603  

Last edited by Airplanes400; 12-10-2013 at 04:54 PM.