RCU Forums - View Single Post - Screwed by HobbyKing
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 06:50 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by the pope
And to finish off I dont find it funny that people dont get their orders ( or just a little bit funny ) but just having a shot at them cause their chinese doesnt make much sense as everything comes from china just about ! Cheers the pope
Hi Pope ,

Honestly , Thank You for saying you don't find it funny that people sometimes don't get their stuff .

Now , as to the Chinese aspect ;

I have not and will not knock the Chinese about anything . Just like the Japanese all through the 1960s and 1970s (a time in the US that with few exceptions "Made In Japan" meant junk) they will build to the price point that their customer requests . Once we (in the US ) started paying the Japanese for quality , they began producing it . I'm quite sure the Chinese would follow suit with better raw materials and better quality control if we payed a fair market based price for the goods we are contracting them to produce . No issue there whatsoever .

Now !!!! Along comes the distributor (HK) a company that as you well know is not Chinese but Australia based , and takes advantage of the reputation of the cheap goods by essentially having NO customer service whatsoever . If ya get lucky and it shows up and ain't a factory defect , GREAT !!! Ya won the HK lottery . But heaven help ya if it shows up DOA or worse never shows up at all , and now it's somehow YOUR fault cause ya were lured in by the low prices ? No , Friend , This ain't a Chinese problem , It's a problem of sleight of Hand , and one man taking money for product DOA or NA (Never Arrived)

The sermon is over , Please go in peace .......