RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone T-28 Trojan Appreciation Thread
Old 12-19-2013, 08:46 PM
GBLynden

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyBob4
Hi folks. I have been flying my Trojan for almost a year now. I got it at Christmas last year. It was suggested to me as a good first model to get me into RC planes from helicopters by Frank at the LHS. It was good advice and I am amazed how easy it fly's. I've crashed and repaired it many times always due to my own stupidity, chalk it up to learning the hard way. I tried to learn to fly it in much too small areas and now the I have found a better place to fly I am having more fun and haven't crashed or broken anything for a while. The last two major crashes I believe were due to a failing esc, which took me two flights too long to figure out. I am considering upgrading the power source or adding flaps or retracts but kind of reluctant as it seems to work quite well as is. Now that I am "over the hump" I hope, maybe its time to take some video and share it here. Is there any threads on upgrades for this model? Any comments about upgrades here might be off topic?
Hey Bob! Please due share your videos and I welcome the discussion of mods and anything related to the PZ T-28 or any other related birds. They all kind of overlap, so I am good with that. I haven't done anything like that yet to any of my planes, but they have been done by others, that is for sure.

Originally Posted by Chucksolo69
My PZ Spitfire for one and my PZ P47.
That makes sense! Both of those are on my radar and I nearly bought the PZ Spit due to liking the PNP price point on that. I love the looks of the looks of the FW-190 and the P-47. My understanding is both fly great, so I may need to get a bigger place to create enough room for both