RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aerofly 5.7 for Windows question
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 08:45 PM
thebluemax
My Feedback: (151)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question Aerofly 5.7 for Windows question

I purchased in November Aerofly 5.7.1.3 for windows and updated it to version 5.7.5.3. If I fly the PT-40 I get frame rates between 50 and 80 and everything works great. If I fly any other type plane such as the FW-190, I only get 18 to 25 for a frame rate and the controls are very sluggish. My system meets the requirements to run it and my video card has 1gb of ram on it and is on the Aerofly recommendation list.

In any case I am not happy with Aerofly and decided to sell it here on RCU. I received a post in my ad from someone who said he bought Aerofly from someone here on RCU and he cannot do any updates or download and install any models or scenery as he is not the original owner.

I do not want to sell it if this is true as it would not be fair to the buyer. I have pulled my ad until I know if this is true or not. Is what this person is telling me really true? Or is there something else that needs to be done so the buyer can get all the updates, models, and scenery? If this is true, this does not make sense especially since the manual says activation is restricted to your usb interface and/or the usb game commander and not to a specific PC so that Aerofly5 can be installed and used on different computers. I don't see how tis could be different than another person buying it and installing it on their PC.

thanks for your time.
Bill