RCU Forums - View Single Post - Terremoto thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:17 AM
shadowface

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wanted to make a little note about the new Red Cat terremoto it is a big piece of crap.!!!! I purchased one for my sons for Christmas this past year and it broke within 5 days.!!!! Redcat Racing has refused to fix the truck and refuses to give me the parts to fix the truck. Redcat Racing says that it will be four to five weeks before parts will be available to fix the truck.!!!!! I contacted the district manager regional manager of this area also contacted Redcat racing on this problem even though they have 5 trucks new in the store where I purchased the truck they will not replace the parts that are broken, I even offered to pay for the parts and labor. This is a very big disappointment when you give $429 for an item. Please be cautious when buying this item from redcat racing for they will not help in any way when it comes to the product. Thanks and I hope this comes helpful. I did finally find the parts in Canada and purchased online. These were the last parts that I needed in the world as far as I can tell, redcat racing would not even try and find the parts that I needed. really a big disappointment when it comes Redcat Racing wished now I had a Traxxas!!!