RCU Forums - View Single Post - OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm on a rant here....and before you blast me..please read!!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Nope feedback means very little. Personal experience for me means everything. I don’t even worry about my feedback as I make sure every customer issue is resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.

As a retailer no one left the store without paying for the items in full. As an online retailer no one gets an item without paying for it up front. Shipping and insurance is always the customer’s responsibility. A transaction goes like this. Price for item agreed upon. I package the item with your address on it then take it to the post office for price on shipping/insurance. You pay only the exact amount of shipping/insurance no handling charges. I email you the total cost. I usually accept post office money orders only. Certified cheque if agreed upon prior to sending. Send a cheque without prior authorization it will be returned to you and the cost of the return mail will now be added to your total. Postal money orders are next to impossible to forge or cancel. Your item remains on my shipping bench ready to go the same day I receive payment. It’s the only way I do business over the internet.

When I buy I accept the possibility regardless of feedback that if things go wrong I may be out the money. I have to decide if I want to purchase something and understand what the risks are. It does not matter if it’s from a retailer or private sale they are all the same in my book. All one has to do is look on the forums to see that every good retailer has detractors who were not satisfied with the sale or service. There was never a more accurate statement than Buyer Beware.

Would I trust you because you have 30 plus good reviews? No more than I would trust any other person. You are posting here because you either trusted someone you shouldn’t have or are upset someone does not take you at your word. I don’t set my expectations high enough to be upset or disappointed so I protect myself at all times. If that offends someone I have to ask why. I don’t get taken advantage of. Items I sell if you’re not happy return them in the same condition they left in and I would gladly refund your money. It’s a simple policy that has served me well these many years.

Dennis