RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mamba Monster 2 stopped work wont arm or calibrate
Old 02-23-2014, 11:52 AM
DriftingDragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation URGENT HELP NEEDED Mamba Monster 2 stopped work wont arm or calibrate

Hey guys I could really use some help, I have been using my Mamba Monster 2 for about 2 months now it was running fine but i go to turn it on and it starts jittering in reverse. so i turn it off and try to calibrate it but it does a half arm then just blinks red it wont calibrate i adjusted my radio so that the throttle is at 100 forward and 100 reverse.

i dont know whats wrong with it and i dont know what to do i use to be a fan of CC but now im not sure, there is nothing in thier FAQs about this happening it just says the trim is too high so i reset it

my tx and rx do communicate it had steering, and i was using yesterday, it was working fine, now nothing

*update* i just tried a new receiver and it bound it gave me steering but i touch the trottle and the motor barely turns 1% now it wont arm at all the light on the receiver will not turn on. i really need help guys

when i tried binding it, it was flashing all lights and beeping with every flash, it was plugged in properly. i dont under stand why this is happeneing, i have fried receivers before this is not like it, as well speed controllers, there isnt any erratic movements from servo or esc, ive even had an esc flame out this is nothing like i have seen before.

Last edited by DriftingDragon; 02-23-2014 at 04:28 PM.