RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:12 AM
dgiatr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoundDog
3.5 Guns in this country and probably over half worth less that $1000. Where there probably less than 350,000 PR/C planes and less that 10% are worth more than $1000 and fewer than half of thoes have Retracts. and may be $350 are D-9's pretty well explaines the price of the retracts when U have to deride the total number of retract systems up among 4 or 5 Manufactures ... If they only made a couple hindered "Saturday Night Specials" the would cost fart more. It's the law of NEED for a Product. and at what profit can be made on any one item make.
.......i will have to AGREE with McCrazy!!!. in all over "RC UNIVERSE" i see that you consider spending a fortune for retracts like something to be inevitable. Sorry HoundDog but here in Europe, we know different maths than you do ....Have you ever listen anything about EUROKIT; Here in Europe its the BEST COMPANY FOR MAKING RETRACTS AT HALF THE PRICE YOU PAY THERE. AND ITS FAR MORE BETTER IN QUALITY THAN YOURS. Except FW 190 AND BF 109 which need a special retract design with big angle, in all the other ocassions EUROKIT have a cheaper and more reliable solution. i really dont know why you, in U.S. have never heard of them...probably its a mistake from Eurokit. but for me i have over 15 pairs of them in my planes and i can tell you that its far more better in price and quality that some expensive retract of yours. Look here :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBoc...-nrFLhgNo57dSw all the models you see there, except ESM BF 109 50CC, have Eurokit retracts.

Last edited by dgiatr; 03-12-2014 at 06:35 AM.