RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA fine against drone photographer dismissed.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:56 PM
GerKonig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NorfolkSouthern
I hope the FAA appeal does NOT stand. Why? Because ANY regulation of model airplanes will result in a grass roots effort to get any new law overturned. Why should I have to drive 30 miles to a field, just to fly a 6 pound .40 sized toy, when I can find a vacant lot some place with enough space to do my takeoffs and landings? These days, with who we have for a president, and who we have in congress (the screaming liberals and greenie weenies), people are getting sick and tired of their rights and freedoms being stripped. There will very likely be a grass roots effort to take our rights back, and it won't be much different from the NRA. I, for one, would be very happy to see some people get voted out of office on this next election.
If you would be a bit more alert you would have realized you lost more of your freedoms under the prior administration:-) But hey, whatever, live in your bubble... I really would like to see the moderator taking down the morons that want to discuss politics in RC Universe. If you want to discuss politics and religion, or how smart and wise S Plain is, there are other forums to do that.

Gerry

Gerry