RCU Forums - View Single Post - BLADE Nano CP X
Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyinwalenda

Appears that this is your first helicopter. If so I would not fly it as it's not for a beginner. It is tough and can take a few hits but you may get discouraged quickly if you keep crashing it. It's a well built copter and flies well but it can be a handful.I have one and it's a blast and I'm still learning !
If it is your first heli I would go and get something like a Blade MCX Coaxial and start there. Also , here is a great sight to read through if you are serious about learning to fly helicopters:
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/
Yes lyinwalenda, this is my first helicopter that was given to me by a friend who got himself a much larger one.

I have been around RC airplanes for a long time but never before got interested in helis.

My interest in this small heli is not to fly it but was to study how it is made (built) and how it is to be controlled. I found quite interesting how the small servo are made and I studied how they respond.

As I said in previous post I see that the servos are returning to center following the Tx stick controls when the main motor is not energized. I asked what has been observed by other fellows when the main motor is energized. Can you help by answering the question ?

I just wish to read other's observation without influencing them by stating what I have seen. I do not know if what I have seen is normal or not.

I see another posting simply saying it is normal but since I did not write what I have seen then I do not know what the gentleman referred to as being normal.

Again I am not trying to fly it; I am just observing what it does under different Tx settings.

Thanks for responding.

Zor1