Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 07:19 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just studying at this time

Originally Posted by flyinwalenda

When you advance the throttle or collective stick not only do the motors start turning but the pitch curve settings come into play and start adjusting the pitch of the blades to start lifting.
The above relate to the throttle and collective control. I understand that the settings are done in the transmitter and are existing in theTx at any position of the Tx stick. The receiver decodes the received signal and pass them along to the ESCs. It is interesting to watch the tail motor response as I manually change the heading. I think I fully understand what is going on concerning the main rotor motor and the tail prop motor and also the collective action of all three servos.

Also the cyclic controls become alive when the head starts spinning as well as the gyro that controls the tail. So yes when the motors start the servos start responding to the movements.
I have observed differently with my heli. The servos are alive on cyclick even when the Tx throttle stick is down and the motors are not running. The three servos are responding to the cyclick control and the travel and expo settings and follow the Tx stick including returning to neutral (center).

The moment the Tx throttle stick is moved up and the main rotor start turning then I observed the servos respond differently and I asked what others have observed as to how they behave in their heli.

If all you want to do is study how they work then read,read,read,the linked article.
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-he...-controls.html
flyinwalenda,

I was asking what other fellows have observed.
Instead you are sending me to read where a link is sending me.
I will try the link and see what is there and let you know if it has answered my question to establish if my observations are what to be expected as normal servo response when the main rotor is revolving.

Thanks from Zor

Last edited by Zor; 03-30-2014 at 07:25 AM.