Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This may be my last posting

Hello all viewers,

Except for three fellows I have had little response and I feel I am loosing my time.

I have many questions and am trying to find anwers. I realize that most flyers are not interested in 'what is going on' inside this small heli but I am and I do not feel I have to justify my curiosity.

Here are some questions I am trying to find answers to _ _ _

1 - What is the function of the chip at the lower left of the front of the PC board ?

2 - What is the function of the chip on the rear face of the PC board ?

3 - How much correction is the AS3X expected to provide ?

..... a) This could be expressed in terms of angle of deflection as seen from the lower part of the swash assembly or . . .
..... b) in terms of a) above for a specific angle of pitch or roll. Example: If the heli has nosed down 10 degrees ( or any amount) how much servo motion is the AS3X expected to provide for correction ? I tried to observe that and took 11 pictures illustrated in a previous post.

4 - Which type are the three gyros ?
..... A) From my observations it seems that the yaw control is fixed ( not rate ). When a change of heading is commanded from the transmitter the yaw gyro is working to keep that new heading.
..... b) If the pitch and roll gyros are working the same as the yaw one then we have a condition in which constant commands are ( would be ) needed to hover above a fixed location.

5 - How is the main gear fastened at the bottom of the main shaft ? In my case it keeps slipping out of location and produce an axial play ( up and down ) of up to a good 1/16 inch. There is a small bit of what looks like black pitch at the bottome end of the shaft that is not very hard and seem to give with the up force of the lift. I did not yet try to remove that large gear to see also what prevents it from spinning around the shaft. I do not have any material to cement it in place in both circularly and axially. It seems that the two main bearings inner raceway or outer raceway ( or both ) are allowing slippage of the main shaft versus the frame structure. Upon observation the shaft is easily slipping inside the bearings inner raceways.
Any axial slippage changes the main blades pitch angles.

So much to be learned about this small heli. It is all part of my interest. I look at it as an engineering achievement and not as just a toy to try to fly it. That can come later.

Wishing all a great day,

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 04-07-2014 at 09:57 AM.