RCU Forums - View Single Post - Poor Transmitter Antenna Positioning may Cause Lockouts
Old 04-19-2014, 09:37 PM
sirrom
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyAndrews
Well, I'm not at liberty to say who. I can say that I personally saw one at Tuscon and know first hand on another that happened this week in AZ. The person I was talking to said he knew of six others recently. All out west.

Like I said I don't want to start a transmitter war. Just curious if Futaba has done something different recently.

I guess it's a silly question. Just seems odd that these are all Futaba systems and recent. And I've never really heard any problems with the new Futaba systems. It's just strange. That's all.
Andy,
All due respect, but it sounds as a transmitter war is what you are trying to start. If you are going to make the allegation about 8 specific lockouts you should be prepared to give up your so-called secret sources. Unfortunately it makes you look as if you are just trying to start a rumor. What would be the difference if I started a thread on another site that went, "Hey I heard Andy Andrews was arrested for 8 different charges!" and when asked who said it, all I could say was "Oh I can't divulge my source." It makes me look like an ass for even saying one word without being willing to provide some kind of proof. This is the kind of post that reminds me of the national enquirer when they have grainy/fuzzy pictures of bigfoot.
Oh and been flying FASST since it came out without one lockup and I fly nitro, gas, helis, electric, and jets.

Patrick