Old 04-26-2014, 10:44 AM
acdii

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Setting up a trailer for planes and hauling things?

I picked up a 6X12 Enclosed trailer two weeks ago, and spent last Sunday putting a VCT floor in it. I still have to paint the ramp with non skid paint, was going to tile it, but figured it might get a bit slick when wet. I am also planning to paint the walls, just haven't decided on a color yet, needs to be close to the floor color, which is kind of a dullish pinkish red with black flecks. Got it for a good price, normally $75 a box, got it for 71% off. Just need to clean it now and put a polish on so it shines.

So far I plan to put a battery box in, with a solar panel charger, run some wiring from the battery to an inverter, then a power strip off of that for hooking up my charger and UPS so I can charge my radios and planes is needed, Thinking of making a folding bench, using a piano hinge to a board attached to the vertical ribs of the trailer wall. The only thing I haven't come up with is a way to secure the planes, tool boxes and flight boxes. I need it so that when I have to use it to get building materials or horse products, I can easily remove the plane carriers.

Here is the interior

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1536662_704742602901210_1924368282575811690_n.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1990118