RCU Forums - View Single Post - BLADE Nano CP X
Thread: BLADE Nano CP X
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 10:14 AM
flyingjmerritt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just a suggestion on your spare parts. you might want to add a main mast,feathering shaft,main gear,tail boom. i see in your pictures you got a extra set of main blades which is good. i would also pick up a set of tail rotor blades as well. because in a helicopter crash the main mast and feathering shaft are the common parts that get damaged. and sometimes the main gear the teeth get stripped off. after a crash make sure your main mast and feathering shaft did not get bent! if there bent even slightly they will cause wobble,vibration and such. i put mine in a lathe with a dial indicator to check mine. another way you can use a straight edge like a hobby ruler. put it square on the ruler if you see any light between the ruler and shaft its bent! another way is roll it cross the table or flat surface you should not feel any wobble. if you do its bent. just few things i have learned from rebuilding wrecked/crashed helicopters and on the rcu forum from when i first started. they really not much different from the real helicopters other than size wise.