RCU Forums - View Single Post - You may want to watch this before you buy a Boomerang Torus
Old 05-07-2014, 05:18 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbinac
Have you spoken to Patricia about this? I don;t think so. Surely you should have notified us? This is obviously not up to standard. It is not practical for us to open every kit for inspection, then re-pack it. This one should never have left the factory.
There's no way we would allow you to get such a poor kit!
I speak to Patricia just about daily. If she had heard from you about this she would surely have notified me right away and you would be getting a full refund or a replacement kit. We would not even quibble about it.
Alan Cardash
Allen , i'm to the point in my life that it's better to move on than to fight and create hard feelings. i'm happy you agree with the condition of the kit and i understand the fact that you can't check ever kit. i will leave it in your hands as to what action will be taken.I'm not asking for anything and My intentions is not to start trouble ,but to inform . if someone had posted the same video i know that i would have given second thoughts to weather to buy one of theses . returning the kit would be a problem as i threw away the box due to space limitations. i applaud you for having the decency to at least respond to the post.. i opted not to contact BJ as i didn't want to accused of being a problem customer or being too picky. so what ever you decide is ok with me. WB_1