RCU Forums - View Single Post - Setting up a trailer for planes and hauling things?
Old 05-19-2014, 04:58 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by flejter1
My trailer is an Interstate. I also have an ESM 50CC Corsair with a 7-77 radial in it. The racking system is called E-track. I bought it from www.dccargomall.com they are way cheaper than ebay and they have all the fiitings for any config you want to build. You can buy the E-track in either vert or horiz and you can get painted also. I went to a metal scrap yard and bought a really nice piece of 1/8" sheet aluminum for my bench top and it was only the cost of aluminum that day. I cut it to size and it really dressed up the inside.

Thanks for the kudo's from all that responded and liked my trailer. It will be at Kentucky Jets this year, stop by and say hi.

Well I looked at that site but they dont list those rails you have for the shelf, but I did find the E track at Harbor Freight and bought a few of them. Still pondering a roll out shelf or shelving like what you show. A work in progress, but I do have a cross bar I can use to secure my Extra 330 if I want to.