RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anybody Else Thinks RCGroups.com Sucks?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EXT2Rob
HA ha ha.....yep, that's why I like it here. Trolls are few, the people helpful, and most have a good sense of humor. Ah, if only the rest of the (real) world got along as well.....

I do spend most of my forum time here, but Ultimate RC is also a good place. Gotten a lot of good info and help there, too.

I hear the Traxxas forum doesn't take any Traxxas-bashing.....they'll kick you off.
Well said. The users here do seem to take things way better than elsewhere with the moderators rarely getting involved.

The Traxxas forums can be pretty bad if you're not careful. It doesn't matter how helpful or knowledgable you are, they'll give you points or ban you pretty quick if you're not careful about how you talk about their products and treat other users. Anyone familiar with Traxxas forums probably knows or has heard of Suicideneil. Very helpful guy, nice too, but his sense of humor and ribbing of other users and Traxxas products never fit the Traxxas mold. Anyway, it's funny how many times he's been suspended or banned over there, mostly for the stupidest things. But it's their forum, so you gotta be careful how you talk about upgrades and make everything suitable for grade school story time. The last part isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

Last edited by Maj_Overdrive; 07-03-2014 at 10:27 AM.