RCU Forums - View Single Post - Radio problem, interference, or what?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 01:33 AM
aframe2
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio problem, interference, or what?

I was so excited yesterday when I fired up my new DLE-55 for the first time. I adjusted the high
speed needle valve a couple of clicks and its purring like a kitten. All systems seemed to be go, or
so I thought. I'm looking for screws to vibrate loose, which I had a couple; no big problem. I'm going
through the controls, elevator rudder, and then I get to the ailerons. They work fine, they just happen
to cut the engine out when I deflect them. I couldn't believe it at first. I thought my engine had finally
got the hiccups from running and being new. I stopped all control deflecting and the engine is
running once again like new money. I deflect the ailerons once again and the engine cuts out. I can stop
the engine if I hold the aileron stick one direction or the other. If I hit it and let it go the engine will hiccup
and come back strong. Has anyone experienced this problem with their radio or engine. I am using a
Spektrum DX-8 with a 8 channel receiver. Any constructed criticism will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Aframe2