RCU Forums - View Single Post - Receiver questian
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Russ:

I'm going to be blunt and to the point. I've been called many names before when I've done this, so wear your thick skin. You have been warned...........

wow thanks i was about to pack the heli up for a long storage just because i got no info

You might need not only to pack it up, but maybe even get rid of it. You have been provided with plenty of information to figure out what you need, but it seems you are unwilling to read other websites. To include links to manufacturer's information.

Follow the link provided on the post immediately below your first question. It takes you to a plethora of information about Futaba channel assignments. Then the second link I provided takes you to another website that breaks down the information to re-program your JR radio to do what you want it to do.

Seems like you are a real novice at this. Be EXTREMELY careful with RC helicopters. I've got some scars to prove how dangerous they can be. In the 20+ years that I've been involved with RC, I've seen my fair share of accidents / injuries only topped by my time in the US ARMY. Just like it says in the instruction manual that you should have searched for from day one.....

THIS IS NOT A TOY AND IS CAPABLE OF INFLICTING INJURY TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS. iT IS ALSO CAPABLE OF CAUSING DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.

I extreme cases, people have lost their lives due to RC injuries. PLEASE GET EXPERIENCED LOCAL HELP.

Rafael