RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pitts S1-S by EMHW
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 11:44 PM
John_M_

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by acerc
Thanks DavidThanks John. I still have to put in the shoulder harness. I want to redo the radio, it just don't look right, a little paint still, all in all it is coming along great. The back rest decals came in today so they were applied. I had them made as they were pictured in the aircraft, worn a bit. The surrounding area that I had originally covered with vinyl was not working for me so I removed it and replaced it with some peel and stick aluminum, it will get repainted soon.
Seat back and cockpit looks just fine and dandy Ace... nothing wrong with a little artistic license, when you see fit... and if they mark points off for it, just give them the finger, ... but I think it will be so overwhelming with all the bright colors and graphics, no one will care to split hairs over it... anyway, your initial intentions wasn't to enter it into competition, so if they do start splitting hairs, its in the wrong category... here at RCU, its all about the fun and enjoyment... I think JW going to be awe struck when she sees it completed... I kinda wish I could be there to see the red carpet unveiling.

John M,