RCU Forums - View Single Post - Larger Revolver
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 01:39 PM
mach2
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rv7garage
Well I put in an epic day and got it all assembled. Couple'a details left (got some screws to Loctite, and need to calibrate the control surfaces), but it's pretty much ready to balance and maiden. I managed to hack the wing pins well enough to make it fit (still not happy about that). I really want to find some unique decals for this plane.

Otherwise, heres hoping that it flies well. I want to give that Saito a happy home lol
I'm just finishing my third revolver and went with some different stickers on this one. See post 7669 on the previous page.

On my first plane I didn't use any of the stickers that came with the plane because I think the Revolver stickers are ugly. I did order some custom tail numbers though. It looked clean and I liked having a different tail number. On the second one I didn't have any stickers at all. I still think it looked better with none rather than what comes in the kit.

If I could go back, I would have used the same decals on the wings as I have on the belly. I don't really like the checkers and "racing" part of the decal. But I think it still looks cool...

Jeremy

Last edited by mach2; 09-09-2014 at 03:30 PM.