RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yak 55SP by Fly-Model 50cc
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Checklst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys she is all ready to go........took her to the field today but the wind came up, and was bitter cold around 30 with a nasty wind chill. A buddy of mine at the field helped me put her on the balancer and for the first time in a long time an ARF of mine was not tail heavy....go figure.....she balance out right on the money 27% of wing cord. I'll put a little lead for the first flights then take it off after trim. All my parts from my previous 50cc fit like a glove( I dumb thumb my 3 year old yak) a little problem with landing into the full sun...sun spots oh well stuff happens.
List of parts 55cc DLE(well used) CH ignition, orange 9ch with 2 satellite's(well used), Hitec 5585 MGHV all around and a Hitec 430HV non digital for the throttle, Areo tech BEC with 2 3000ma Life PO4 connected with 2 deans arming plugs(well used), Fuji tank...... a quick shout out to Valleyview for the pre drilled props and black vents, and Milehigh RC for the muffler fast service guys thanks.
Might be a week or 2 before the weather allows a first flight........I'll let you know how it go's if the weather warms up enough so my knees stop knocking and my hand don't turn blue....LOL ........hear are a few pict to enjoy