simple
My Feedback: (9)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Masser - yes Dean let this go and its been with a friend of mine who isn't going to finish it either so now its my turn.

I have an issue with taking on projects that others have decided may not be worth the effort.
The P-39 build is amazing and I am excited to have it but there is allot to do to get this flight ready. There is nothing for a battery box or or hatches for fast access, cooling duct work etc..
I am just now starting to explore what I want my flying prop to look like so I can determine the electronics. In the threads Dean was going to spin a giant 24" three blade Zinger prop and use a giant motor. That motor was not in the plane when I got it.
Like Dean I am new to Electrics but I want to explore a possible different approach for power and prop combination. I found the Vario prop online and I think that will actually look really good. Does anyone have any experience with them?

AZThud - Bummer of the highest level. Gremlins in these old birds. Where were you flying?

This will be my third P-39, the other two had similar flying gremlins and no longer exist.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2477.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	741.3 KB
ID:	2062130  

Last edited by simple; 01-07-2015 at 08:25 PM.