RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale military build (I hope)
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 11:09 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ohh I''m not too worried about the styrene as I know of 2-3 hobby shops 2 of which I've never been in, the other I know sells trains(if they are still in business been like 7 years since I drove past lol)

I know other places to get metric screws, the home depot thing was more of a rant as they had 4 types of SAE screws in every size, and style you could imagine, but 1 metric screw style. I only looked there as I was there buying the threaded rod for the links already, and didn't wanna drive elsewhere. The few they had worked fine for what I needed though
As for American science and surplus been there quite a few times... funny enough I never noticed they sold screws lol

Main reason I hope I don't need more if the parts I got laying around won't fit I might have to look at parts physically for body mounts. Pretty much that was the only time I went to the LHS that went under was when I needed to see the part in person to determine if it would work(well I used to go more, but management changed, and made a uncomfortable environment)

Last edited by SyCo_VeNoM; 02-27-2015 at 11:12 PM.