RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot kits
Thread: Pilot kits
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 06:09 PM
thalis69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe that many fellow modelers would love to hear the comments for the flying qualities of Pilot's kits.
Scale dail,your Cessna looks just perfect.A few words about the model's flights would be helpfull for anyone that wishes to build this beautifull plane.
Also littlera,the Pilot kits you have constructed are unique!Can you share with us a few of your thoughts and experiences?
Baby is a very goof flyer Pete(BrightGarden).You may find a couple of videos on YouTube.
AA5BY,I have read a couple of comments that resembles with what you said about Das Box Fly 20W.This little bipe is a real performer.I am very curious about the progress,if any,about upscaling it.
OK Models co still operates,producing mainly ARFs.It must be mentioned that even before its destruction due to the well known fire,the company was offering many wonderful ARFs.
Doug(W.E.Fan) once stated in this thread that"Pilot may have produced just too many of them..." and he was right about that statement.
From the old magazines I read now,I collect photos from many Pilot ARFs that I plan to show here-I hope within 2015!.
I wonder, lately,whether Takamatsu family still operates OK Models co.
Have a nice weekend.
Socrates