RCU Forums - View Single Post - FRSky Taranis Beginners Support Group
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 01:21 PM
sidgates
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ArcadeAir
All is good. I am using the Open TX Companion and got a little "tripped up" while setting the offset. I wound up having to set the offset on the transmitter then uploading the file to the laptop. That is understandable as the software is not actually online with the transmitter and it cannot see the telemetry data.
I also set up a low RSS voice alert but was unsure what my cut off number should be, so I used 30 for the alert trip point. Does this number sound to high or low to you?
The next thing I need to figure out is how to log data. I'll mess around a bit first before asking some questions.

Thanks for all your help. With a little "nudge" in the right direction, I seem to be doing very well with my Taranis.
================================================== ===================================
Under Telemetry I have RSSI set at "Low Alarm" is 45, "Critical Alarm" is 42. I think this is suggested default.

Under Special Functions I set SF3 on switch SE(up) to "SD Logs" ever .5seconds. When SE is in back(down) position the log is active.

Last edited by sidgates; 03-23-2015 at 01:24 PM.