RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top RC Models MkIV full Composite Spitfire-a game changer
Old 04-15-2015, 06:56 AM
mups53
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gator-RC.com is the distributor/ Importer for TopRCModel. As of now the only dealer that we have is Magnum. The dealer network will be very limited.
Gator-RC.com is setup for direct sales also.
Gator-RC is a company that has been around for over 40 years. Gator RC Products are well known. We sell an extensive line of our in house produced products.
My main company till now has been F3AUnlimited.com It features Pattern planes and we are the worlds largest retailer and producers of F3a/ Pattern related products. We list and stock over 1100 items.
When we took over the deal to sell the TopRCModel line we decided to split the duties between two sites/stores as to not dilute the F3AUnlimited pattern related site.
Thus here we are. I assure everyone that we are not a fly by night dealer. We have an established reputation. You can trust us to do a great job with Gator-RC.com
The Spitfire is now up for sale. As stated before our inventory is limited. The planes will ship to customers in about 4 to 5 weeks.
Also there have been some questions about the retract sets for the planes. They are electric and made specific for each plane.
TopRCModel vows that they are working well and each set is 100% Guaranteed by them and us.
They are a great value and all have been thoroughly bench tested.
Feel free to call us to get more info.
We can be reached at 800 380 9373
Thanks for the privilege of serving you in the future. I look forward to going to many events and getting to know the Scale fliers and enthusiasts.
Mike Mueller
Gator-RC.com, F3AUnlimited.com and Power Unlimited Lipo's

Last edited by mups53; 04-15-2015 at 06:59 AM.