RCU Forums - View Single Post - Inexpesive Electric Retracts
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 08:01 AM
stegl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by radfordc
I bought a set of more expensive electric retracts from HK a couple of years ago. They were the RC Lander brand and were basically useless. These new retracts are far better.

I wonder why WOMBAT, who flys $2000 planes with $600 retracts would even bother to read and comment in a thread called "inexpensive electric retracts"? It seems like he wouldn't have much perspective on the topic.
When I read wombats comments ; I take them as comments and he is entilled to them and maybe he has learned from experience. As for the rest of the comments and opinions ; It pretty much reinforces what wombat has said and what I have said. Almost everyone agrees that from their experience they buy cheap... don't work or don't work well and then they buy again ... that don't work or it "breaks" and then if they are really into having retracts and haven't given up so they buy again...... my question is why not buy good ones and be on your way in the first place OR stay away from buying retracts in the first place.