RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ripped off By Hobby King!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 02:05 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flyinwalenda
"....As far as HK, they are in it for themselves not for their customers. Why do you think they moved out of Wa state? Because they chose not to pay their fair share in taxes to the USA from the get go so now they are running to another state to do it again for a few more years.... ."
Wrong on every level, so completely and utterly wrong, and misleading. Where do you come up with this stuff?

But since you asked the question, why DID they move out of WA state? The answer above makes absolutely no sense, since they moved to Oregon from Washington state. So...in terms of paying taxes to the USA, how does moving to another state stop that from happening? Right, it doesn't. They have a location in Arkansas, and now in Oregon, and they have an office in New York. I'll go out on a limb and say all are paying taxes of some type, and plenty of them too. Inventory, sales, Work Comp, Payroll...the list goes on.

Originally Posted by scale only 4 me
Ever stop to think thats not an option for everyone, he's asking for advise not your pity

OP
contact paypal or your cc company, that's your only option

good luck

For some, the answer to every hobby related issues is using a local hobby shop.